five weeks two days

I have been trying to get in the blogging mood but I am so tired lately that the tiniest effort of tapping my fingers across a keyboard makes me want to sleep. I am forcing myself on the computer today because this journey is really important to me and I want to document [almost] every detail.

The nausea is pretty much gone at this point. I know it usually comes back with a vengeance around 6-7 weeks so I'm definitely not holding my breath.

The hunger pangs have really hit me, and I usually am not getting enough food at any particular moment of any day. Breakfast satisfies me for an hour, tops, then I'm hungry again. I'm not complaining, though, I don't want to deprive myself at all this pregnancy because obviously I am feeling the need to eat for a reason; duh, baby needs it.

I haven't taken any belly shots since the last one because nothing has changed, but, that's expected. I will take one at 6 weeks, though, just so I can at least have a comparison to my last one.

I have a lot to get done at the end of this week so I'm resting up as much as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts