seven weeks five days

Good news: We heard the heartbeat!!! I had an appt with my OB at 6w5d and I had my first ultrasound. I had been really nervous about it since it's hard to hear, let alone see an embryo at this point. But, we did! And it was magical! 128 bpm. :D

From week 6 to week 7, I had terrible nausea all day long, and it would get worse when I didn't eat for 2+ hrs. Then, I hit 7 weeks and the nausea dissipated. By 7w2d I was feeling completely normal, and this worried me! I contacted my OB who soothed my fears. It's normal to not feel pregnant all of the time. And, somewhere in the back of my mind I already knew that, but my feelings were strong and I couldn't shake them.

But, I spoke too soon! Today the nausea is back. Not as bad as last week, but it's noticeably there and annoying. I am glad to feel it, though!

I don't have much to post about it right now. There are different posts that I have saved that I will be posting later on in my pregnancy, but for right now, I'm just trying to get through the 1st trimester!

What's to come: gender neutral nursery, cloth diapering, breast feeding importance, baby food making, baby wearing wraps, natural birth methods, and much, much more.


Comments

Popular Posts