Day 2 and Day 3 grain-free!

Yesterday we had coconut and cinnamon pancakes for breakfast (via nom nom paleo) and they were dee-lish! I made extra to have later in the day, too.

For lunch we had more of the pancakes with scrambled eggs, feta cheese and chicken apple sausage (sliced into bite size pieces). I made a bunch of edamame for a pre-dinner snack (toddler ate most of it), and then when the husband got home with the groceries, we devoured some fruit and sharp cheddar cheese. We all shared a odwalla strawberry banana smoothie, too.  I wasn't that hungry after snacking so much!

Today I am going to make coconut flour tortillas, roasted root veggies, and some smoked salmon with avocado. We will probably finish off the fruit, too. I will update later!

EDITED:

I made the coconut flour tortillas this morning, and they were more like pancakes lol. Still good! But not amazing. We also ate the smoked salmon with some sharp chedder cheese. Then I made these roasted root veggies (minus the sweet potato) and omgggg, so delicious! We ate a huge plate and saved some for dinner! I just had a second serving with more smoked salmon. I am going to make some garlic lemon shrimp later and we'll finish off the veggies! Yum!


Comments

Popular Posts