Gender neutral/modern nurseries

Sorry, Tori, I love ya, but this is the kind of nursery I don't want.



And this just screams boy. No, thank you.


Now, I'm not saying there is anything wrong these nurseries. They are cute, but they aren't right for us. I want something as minimalistic as possible, because, let's face it, this little babe isn't going to know the difference. When they get to be a little older, however, they will probably want something specific for their room, and that will be the time that we will go all out, but, for now, minimal/modern is the way to go:













I still would like to do the cliche "name on the wall with block letters" deal, and I do want more color than these pictures show. But, I like the gender neutral nature of the decorating, not to mention that these are very budget friendly ideas. 

















The color scheme of the nursery will be turquoise, yellow, and red/orange. 

The decorations will consist mainly of animals (owls, elephants, giraffes, birds.) We bought this owl at Ross :).

'Toucan Pete' also from Ross.

I can't wait to get started!


Comments

Popular Posts