seventeen weeks and gender reveal party

I'm proud to say that I am going to be a mommy to a beautiful baby girl! I couldn't be more ecstatic :). Her daddy loves her so much already; I can tell she is going to be a daddy's girl.

Today I am 17 weeks 1 day pregnant, and for the past week I have been feeling baby move! It is the most unreal/amazing feeling. I thought I felt her for the first time a few weeks ago, but that felt more like a pinch/sharp jab than a flutter. I knew it was baby girl moving last weekend because it felt exactly like people describe: a butterfly in your tummy! It's really light, and barely noticeable, but it's there! She is most active in the evenings and early mornings. Maybe that will be her most active time after she is born :). 

We had a Gender Reveal Party at 15 weeks 6 days; it was so fun! I loved keeping a secret and then spilling the beans to everyone at the same time! Here are some pics: 








 What's in the box?!


[I didn't get a pic of it, but it was a pink balloon!]

Winners who said it was a girl!


Losers! Haha ;]

Fam!

I enjoyed this party so much. But, what would have made it even better was if my family got to experience this with me! 


Comments

Popular Posts