Day 4 (Thursday Sep. 17th) grain free!

Yesterday (Thursday) was day 4, and I am doing pretty good! I was very hungry Wednesday night, even after eating a ton of smoked salmon and roasted veggies. I devoured a plate of fruit before bed and it helped curbed my cravings.

Thursday went even better. I made scrambled eggs with goat cheese and more turkey bacon for breakfast. I splurged on Starbucks in the afternoon because it will be my last couple weeks to be able to! I made an early dinner of garlic, lemon and sauteed kale and shrimp. It was so good.

We took a quick trip to the grocery store after dinner and I got a bunch of staples for the rest of this week. I got home and had some gaucamole with beet and sweet potato chips (corn free!) and some pineapple, cantaloupe, and watermelon. A very good day indeed!

Comments

Popular Posts