Still day-1 of my elimination diet: "dinner"

It is about 4 pm and I have "dinner" in the oven. I use quotations because my original avocado plan flopped (they were bad). So I lined the bottom of a glass pan with turkey bacon/olive oil, and topped it with cilantro, carrots, and feta cheese. Um, it sounds weird, but it smells delightful! These were the last few staples in my fridge before grocery shopping this evening so I wanted to use everything.

I am currently in quite a bit of pain. My calcinosis on my left hip and calf are really bothering me. My back is sore, too. I feel really tired and lethargic, but this is how I feel at this time every day. I will check in after my meal and edit this post!

EDITED:
The meal was really good! My toddler devoured it and asked for seconds. We didn't have enough bacon for seconds, but I am going to make aip-friendly tortillas before bed tonight (If I'm not too tired) and will prep the veggies for tomorrow. And, of course, snacking in between! I am going to make the tortillas with cassava flour and make a separate batch with maple syrup/honey for crepes in the morning! yum!

Comments

Popular Posts