twenty eight weeks

Hello, third tri!

Things have been progressing smoothly, besides the fact that every muscle in my body is burning CONSTANTLY. I know I'm not flaring because I just had lab work done, but there's something definitely happening to my body (besides the fact that I've gained 20 lbs and there's a human being living in me:) ). I must say, I don't really love being pregnant like I thought I would. I'm ready for this journey to be over so I can snuggle and kiss my little baby girl.

I've been working on my hypnosis for labor and birth. It really is very calming, especially before I go to bed at night. I've also been reading a lot about water birth and natural birth in general. I feel like I'm definitely ready to go into labor and have this baby. Not yet, though! I need her to cook for at least 10 more weeks. :)

Baby shower in 3 weeks! Can't wait to see what we get!

Comments

Popular Posts