twenty-five weeks

Eek. It's been a while!

I'm almost in my third trimester - crazy! Some things that have happened:

Baby girl is SUPER active, and I can now feel her when I'm standing/walking around. I can feel more prominent movement like rolling from one side of my stomach to the other. It feels slightly uncomfortable, but mostly it just puts a big smile on my face. :)

I'm still going to the chiro. My back hurts most days, and my legs/arms are becoming weaker every week. I saw my rheumatologist on Tuesday and am just waiting for my blood work to come back. I hope there is good news.

My sister is here from Michigan, and I am so happy! She is helping out a ton. It's so nice having her around.

Baby shower date is scheduled - about 6 ish weeks from now.

It's crazy how fast time is going, but it never seems fast enough. I just want to meet my little girl!

Comments

Popular Posts